Mon, 31 August 2015
Casual Shenanigans Gaming is a podcast all about the irreverant love of gaming. This week Dave, James, and Joel argue about Fallout fandom, we talk about the Rocket League tournament, and Joel drinks some nasty sparkling water.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
We also have a new website:
Join our GTA Online Crew, The Seal Slappers:
Write into the show at:
Stay up to date with CSG and play with us:
Our Teamspeak server:
Follow us on Twitter:
Here is the RSS feed for the show:
Support us on Patreon!
Here is the iTunes link for the show:
EPISODE 110 SHOW NOTES
00:15 - Announcements
01:30 - Main Topic: Who's the bigger Fallout fan?
19:07 - News Time!
- 4GB of RAM is good for gaming
- Joel talks about Steam Machines and Stream boxes
- Metal Gear Solid 5 PC version has no pre-load
- GTA 5 Video editor coming to consoles
- John Smedley steps down from president at Daybreak
- Nintendo files some Patents for a console with no Disc Drive
- Youtube Gaming Launched
1:00:50 - Mail Time!
1:20:25 - 90 Seconds with Joel
1:31:05 - Wrap up
Direct download: 2015_8_27_CSG_110_-_Yelling_League.mp3
Category: -- posted at: 9:10am EST